Sicily is an island rich of traditions, nature, flowers aromas and culinary delights. It’s the island of mountains and volcanoes, wild beaches, temples and churches. Magic Sicily is the perfect place to make your wishes come true. We have selected the top 5 wedding venues on this largest Mediterranean island:
- The beach of a five-star luxury hotel between the green cliffs and the azure sea of Taormina bay. The city with its Mediterranean charm and the rocks descending to the crystal clear water. This unique place is one of the most beautiful in the world! You will be able to realize your best holiday here.
- The luxurious Palace on mount Tao is surrounded by greenery and is located in a former Dominican monastery. It preserves the original structures of its ancient walls, breathes the harsh air of distant reflections, inscribed in the script of rare beauty: fantastic panoramas of the Ionian coast on the one hand and the ancient Greek theater and the majestic Etna on the other.
- One of the ancient castles of Sicily. You can choose between Royal palazzos on top of cliffs, surrounded by Mediterranean gardens or on the island’s coast. Each fortress tells its fascinating story about the important role played in the most famous events of Sicily.
- Manor early nineteenth century on the slopes of Etna-the most majestic active volcano in Europe. Every detail of the authentic mansions expresses the true essence of Sicily. The celebration here is an opportunity to visit the colorful nature, olive groves, vineyards and bright gardens of citrus plantations.
- One of the seven sisters is one of the seven Aeolian Islands of Sicily. Stromboli is a Wild island, a Fiery Land with a unique volcanic show, filled with contrasting colors of nature. Panarea is an elegant island full of romance and harmony, known for its famous Directors, artists and actors. Fabulous Lipari, Filicudi and Alicudi with their tiny colorful houses, surrounded by a calm sea breeze. Salina is the most green and ancient island of sisters, the theatre of spontaneous and lush nature. Or Volcano with its wild and untouched vegetation, natural pools with crystal water and stunning beaches.
Which place will you choose?